Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas and a New Year

Its been a while!

Sorry that I didn't write last week, we got really busy so I ran out of time to write everyone. So this last week was Christmas! I hope everyone had a great one! I certainly did. On Christmas day I was able to Skype my amazing family. That was such an awesome thing to do. I really enjoyed it. For the rest of our Christmas day we went out and worked and taught a couple lessons about Christ. It was really neat to be able to do that on Christmas Day. I am just loving the wonderful things I am experiencing out here on my mission. I have spiritual experiences on the daily and just have seen the hand of the Lord in everything around me. I love it so much.

Today is the first day of 2015! Crazy to think my graduating year of highschool is over! haha. We got to watch two movies lastnight to celebrate the New Year. I really enjoyed spending it with all the Elders and Sisters here in Escalante Zone. With this new year, I hope that everyone will look forward to the future with a true desire to change for the better. Leave the bad things in the past and work to become better always! I love you all and have a great week!

Elder Davis

P.S. There won't be any pictures for a while because someone broke into our house this last week and stole my camera! Sorry for the inconvinience! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment