Wednesday, January 14, 2015

January 11th, 2015


Hello everyone!

This week has been a good week. We have continued to work hard in our area. The work has been slowing down though because people are starting to become less interested. It makes me really sad to see them go from being very interested, to not so much. But I know that the Lord prepares people to hear the gospel and not everyone is ready at the same time. So eventually they will accept it. So we will continue to FTE and find the people who are prepared by our Heavenly Father.

We got transfer calls and found out that Elder Craven will be transferring to a new area. So I will have a new companion by next Wednesday. I am excited and a little nervous for the change, but it will be good. I just can't believe its been 12 weeks with Elder Craven already. Its gone by so quickly. But I am sorry for this kinda short email this week, I am running out of time. But I hope you all have a great week!
Elder Davis
This is an awesome family. The Bahibags. Its really really weird because the Dad reminds me so much of Cam Eldridge its not even funny. Just his manerisms and stuff is just like Cam. Its kinda Freaky. haha



Funny story about this little girl. If you notice, she is WHITE! haha her Dad is an Australian and her mom is a Filipina. Her dad left them a while ago and they live here. But it was weird to go up to this house and have this little white girl answer the door speaking Cebuano! haha it caught me off guard like "whoa what are you doing here?! hahaha


Toboso countryside

No comments:

Post a Comment