Hello all!

This week has been very awesome. It was transfer week so I got a new companion. His name is Elder Ioane, from Samoa. He is awesome I love him a ton. He is very energetic and diligent. I can already tell that this transfer with him is going to be awesome. We have stayed busy this week! I was able to show Elder Ioane around the area and let him meet the members.

We have this investigator named Ham Rumbo(that's his real name...Ham!). He is so awesome. He came to church last week and had a great time there. We taught him again lastnight and already told us that he is planning on going again this Sunday. I am so excited for him. He asks so many questions and has a true desire to learn. I am praying hard that he will choose to be baptized because I really have grown a love for him, and I know that this gospel is exactly what he needs. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ can help anyone, no matter who you are. It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, black, white, or brown, this gospel will change anyones life for the better. I am so happy I can help share this message with everyone here in the Philippines for 2 years of my life. I miss home so much but I know this is really where I am supposed to be.

I hope everyone at home is doing well. I miss you all so much and love you all! Have a safe and great week!

Elder Davis