Monday, December 22, 2014

Jesus Christ is Christmas!


Hello everyone!

This week has been a great, great week. It started off right with a baptism! I was able to baptize Kent Villaflor on Thursday. It was such an amazing experience. After his baptism I really saw a true happiness in him. He  is very shy usually but after his baptism he was like talkative and just had a glow about him. Then the week ended off really well with our annual Christmas Conference. It was such a good time. I got to see a bunch of elders from my batch and see how they are doing. I really enjoyed it. We had a talent show and some workshops. It was really really good. But the coolest thing about it was that we talked so much about the real purpose of Christmas. I hope as everyone goes through this Christmas season that we all remember that Jesus Christ is the real reason for Christmas. Strive to become more like Him during this season! I love you and miss you all!

Elder Davis

MTC batch


Kent's Baptism

Every kids dream and legal transportation in the Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment