Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tiny boats and turkey....OK, how about chicken


Hello to everyone!
This week really flew by! We stayed pretty busy still with lessons and tracting. We are still focusing on the less actives and trying to get our investigators to church. We have gotten one less active family back to church this last week so I was very happy about that. I love the joy that I have felt by helping others remember the joy that comes from the gospel! I am so very happy that I am out here on my mission and I know that this is where I am supposed to be.
This week I rode in this tiny little boat that I thought was going to fall apart! haha and it was also Thanksgiving! We had two cooked chickens and mashed potatoes and bread! It was awesome I really enjoyed it. I hope every one had a great Thanksgiving and stayed safe. I love and miss you all!
Elder Davis
Zone activity

Tiny boat ride

Thanksgiving feast!

They might be giants

Sugar cane fields


???? I at least know the middle portion is Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment