Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


Hello to all!
This week has been a good one. We taught quite a few lessons and did a lot of tracting. I struggled a little bit this week with missing home a little bit, but it is getting better. I just rely on the Lord for my strength and before I know it the day is over. I love the strength I receive from reading the scriptures and praying. It never fails me. I am doing alright with the language. I am starting to pick up on new things and understand a little better. I still struggle with speaking, but it will come. I am starting to like the culture here though. It is completely different, but cool at the same time.
 
I can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving though. I just want you all to know how grateful I am for all of you. I am truly grateful for all of the things you have done for me and the support you provide me. I encourage you all to be grateful to our Heavenly Father for all of our many blessings as we go through the Holidays. We have so many blessings that we sometimes overlook. So remember to always thank our Heavenly Father because we really have so much to be grateful for.

I love you all!

Elder Davis

Apartment selfie

District lunch on palm leaves

Oh yes...nectar

Zone Conference ??? (editors note - not exactly sure, just guessing - drd)

No comments:

Post a Comment