Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fried Bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S


Hey everybody! 
So this week has been a little better. I am starting to adapt to the life out here. I would still say I have a little bit to go to be fully adjusted but I am making progress. I still miss home and the states but its getting easier. I am excited to get fully adjusted and adapted to this new life though. We taught a bunch of lessons this week which was great. Elder Craven is teaching me a ton of stuff about the mission still. I am starting to understand people a little more when they speak, but I still need a lot of work haha. Elder Craven gives me tons of opportunities to speak to people and its really helping. This week I was able to eat this thing called a banana que. Its a banana that is deep fried and then covered in brown sugar. It was really good. I enjoyed it haha. Me and Elder Craven also ended up getting lost one evening out in the middle of this forest/ sugarcane field. We were on our way to a teaching appointment and thought we knew the way through the fields, but we didn't and had to make our way back to the road and ask a member to help us get there. It was pretty funny. But I am trying my hardest to do my best out here. I know through Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ anything is possible. 

I am excited to continue working and learning. I can't wait to see what this week brings. I love  you all and miss you tons. Thank you all for the support and love you have shown. 
Elder Davis
T
Fried B-A-N-A-N-A-S



This is how we purchase water and pop.  There are no plastic bottles, just bags that you bite a hole in. Sometimes we even get a straw.
This is the first part of a banana bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment