Thursday, December 11, 2014

Typhoon Hagupit went farther North of us


Hello everyone!

I know I say this every week but I just can't believe how fast this week went by! It is crazy how quickly it passed. This week was interesting because of typhoon Ruby! I am glad to say that my area wasn't affected to badly. There was just a bunch of rain and strong winds. But other than that nothing too bad. We found out on Friday morning that we were going to be moved to a different house a little farther inland because our house is right next to the beach. So we packed our things for a few days and stayed for 3 days in Escalante. It was pretty boring to be honest! haha We just played cards and slept. We weren't allowed to leave so it was good to finally get back to work on Monday. I am very grateful that the storm didn't do much damage to my area. I know that Heavenly Father answered our prayers and kept us safe. Its weird to think that I have been out for 3 months already! It has seemed like an eternity on one hand but on the other has gone by rather quickly. I miss you all and hope you have a great week! Love you all!

Elder Davis

P.S. I got the coolest hat you will ever see last week.  haha
 
Playing cards with the Escalante missionaries during Typhoon Hagupit (Ruby)

Boredom during the typhoon

Coolest hat on earth....or the universe?

No comments:

Post a Comment