Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My Anak!

Hello everyone! 

This last week was a good one. Time flies that is for sure. Its almost October. That means conference is right around the corner. I am super super excited to watch conference and listen to our prophet and the apostles. 

This last week we were able to get our IBD ready for her interview for baptism. We taught her and she passed her interview so she is set to go for her baptism this Saturday, October 3rd. I am excited for her that she will finally be able to get baptized. She has come to church for like 6 weeks straight now so she is definatly ready. 

Its been good having my new companion, my anak! haha he is the best. His name is Elder Cabasan, from the lower island of the Philippines, Mindanao. So he speaks the language already so there is no language problems which  I am super grateful for. He is great we are getting a long great. 

I hope you are all doing great. I miss you all so much and can't wait to see you again. 

Have a great week everyone! 

Elder Davis 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment