Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Lily

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great week! 

I had a good week here in Bais. Me and my companion, Elder Cabasan are doing great. He is such a good elder who is diligent and has a good work effort. This week we actually had a baptism! Sister Lilya Gonzaga was able to be baptised on Saturday! It is was a good baptism. Her husband and family were also able to make the hike down for it which was really good. 

We also were able to focus a lot of time to teaching the less actives and recent converts here in Bais. It was awesome because a sister and her two kids came back to church this last week after about 3 months of teaching and trying to get them back, they finally did. It was great! 

I am getting super excited to watch general conference this upcoming weekend....I know you guys already watched it but I am still looking forward to it haha....being on the other side of the world takes time to get things sometimes....

I am doing great and hope you all are doing the same! Have a great week and stay safe! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment