Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Impact

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a great week! I did for sure. It went by so fast  I can't believe it. We had a baptism this last week! For Johnlloyd Gonzaga. It was a decent baptism. I am still amazed at the diligence and sacrifice that this family makes to come to church everyweek. Like honestly its amazing. Even me being a young 19 year old  kid get completly exhausted after making the trip out to their house. So its amazing that they come to church every single week. 
Then we had a couple come to church with some of their friends and we taught them and gave them an IBD which they quickly accepted. So we are so excited for them as well. Their date is on Nov. 21. Then we also had brother Algen, Sister Lilyas kid at church as well. His baptism is set for Nov. 14. So we are very excited for him as well. Bais is doing great. We have some new investigators that are really really good as well. So we are staying very busy running all over the Bais area trying to keep everything under control, but we are having so many new people coming into the picture as new investigators and people to teach so we are busy. 

Life here is going great. I am loving it. Staying so busy and tired constantly but that is mission life. I wouldn't trade it for anything at this point in my life. 

I have been studying in Mosiah lately in the Book of Mormon and the teachings of Abinadi and the influence he had on Alma. I thought about it alot. Its really cool their story. I just want to point out that out of everyone that Abinadi taught, only Alma was touched and accepted the message. Today in our lives there are so many people that don't want to listen to our message or don't take it seriously, but as we continue on in our faith and continue being a good example, we can influence maybe just one person for hte better. Even if we don't realize we are having an effect of them, we are. So just always continue to be a good exapmle for people because they are always watching. We can have such a big impact on peoples lives without us even realizing it. 

Love you all have a great week! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment