Sunday, November 8, 2015

Big American!

Hello everyone! 

Again, this week went by so dang fast I can't believe it! But it was a good one. We stayed busy teaching our investigators and recent converts and less actives. We have been very busy trying to manage it all but we did pretty well this last week. We had a lot of really good lessons with new investigators of ours. We focused on finding new people to teach, and we did just that. We taught a bunch of OST lessons and met a lot of new people to teach. It was good. We had a pretty interesting experience this last Sunday night as we were walking to the church for a meeting. Me and Elder Cabasan were walking along the side of the road and this guys approached us, he was obviously drunk but we still tried to have a conversation with him. I had to answer a phone call so Elder Cabasan talked with the guys while I talked on the phone, but as soon as I got off the phone, this guy imiediatly told me "Alright lets go were going to fight right now". I was confused and asked him what he said and he just repeated that he wanted to fight me, haha so he got into his fighting position and continued to say "alright lets fight!" I asked him why and he told me because he wanted to die and he knew that if he got in a fight with a big American, he would die for sure. So I tried telling him that I was not going to fight him or kill him or anything like that, but he wasn't taking no for an answer. As we tried walking away he kept blocking us and grabbing my arms telling me to fight him.   I was just kinda laughing at the situation and we finally got away from the guy, but yeah just a funny experience....the guy wanted to fight me so  I could kill him. 

Transfer calls came in last night and brought very suprising news! I thought for sure that I would be staying here in Bais and finishing the training of my anak, but we found out that I will be transfering! I will be heading to Mabini, which is up in Escalante! The same zone as my first area! I am actually going to be just two areas over from Toboso. So its going back to where I started! I am super excited! So my whole mission I have been assigned here on Negros Island! Not yet on Cebu or Siquihor. Pretty funny my mission is  Philippines Cebu mission but I have never been assigned to that island. But I am so excited to go back up there and serve the people up there! 

I hope you all are doing great! I miss you all so much! Take care and have a great week! 

Elder Davis
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment