Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sugar Cane Harvest

Hello everyone! 

I hope you all had a great week! I had a good one here in Mabini! We were really really busy this last week. We had a bunch of different companion exchanges with some of the Elders in the zone. But it was good. We got two of our investigators ready for their baptism coming up this next Saturday. They were interviewed and they passed so we are super excited for this coming up baptism. We spent a good amount of time trying to find new people to teach as well! It was great. I enjoyed it a lot. 
It has been so dang hot lately though. In our area here, we hike through the sugar cane fields alot and there is like no shade hahaa. So its been really really hot but its all good. We are having fun with our missionary work. Sorry that I have to be short this week, I am out of time. Just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and well haha! I hope you have a great week this week! 

Halong! 

elder davis 
 
Mabini


Mabini Apt

Sugar Cane Harvest

Sugar Cane Harvest

Sugar Cane Harvest



 

No comments:

Post a Comment