Monday, September 14, 2015

RIP little spiders

Hello everyone! 

This last week was super busy again. We have been teaching a lot of the members here in Bais lately. We also have been working with our investigators trying to teach them all the lessons and preparing them for baptism. We have been trying to find a good balance with our time. Its been an adventure trying to figure what works best but its going okay. 

I am going to be short with my letter today because I have some things I need to get done today and  I honestly am just trying to get through this next week alive. But just know that I am doing okay here in Bais and am still loving my mission and life. 

Oh and by the way, my two fighting spiders both got attacked by ants and were killed. I know, I was pretty sad too. Haha But don't worry I was able to come back and find two really big new ones so I am still in the game :) 

Love you all and miss you tons. Have a great week! 

Elder Davis 

No comments:

Post a Comment