Monday, October 20, 2014

Last night at the MTC


Whats up guys! 

 

So today is my last day here in the MTC! Its crazy how fast the time has gone by. I have a little bit of time to email and let you all know whats going on for the next few days. So tomorrow, we get all of our plane tickets and stuff at 3:30 in the morning. We then go to Salt Lake City. We leave from Salt Lake and go to Portland, Oregon. I have a big lay over there so I will have time to call home. We arrive in Portland at 9:30 am, and don't leave until 2 in the afternoon. So be ready for a call between then!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will call and be able to talk for a while so be ready! So then we fly to Tokyo, then from Tokyo to Manila. I found out I will only be staying in Manila for like 5 days! So thats great. I am very excited and cant wait. I really hope you all read this so we can talk on the phone tomorrow. I love you all and miss you all! I am pretty sure I will be able to email when we arrive in Manila too. So be ready and I will hopefully talk to you all tomorrow. LOVE YOU!!!!!! 

 

Elder Davis


Packing to leave for the Philippines tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment