Monday, September 29, 2014

Halfway through the MTC

Hey Guys! 

So another week has gone by already! Its going good here. I am liking it a lot. The weeks and days go by faster and faster as time goes on! I am already halfway through the MTC. I will be leaving for the Philippines on October 16 or 17 sounds like. I cant wait its going to be so amazing. I am learning the language really well. I am loving it. 

I went to the temple today and did sealings for the first time. That was a great expirence. I love going to the temple. Nothing too exciting this week has happened really. Just  the same old same old. Go to class eat and study haha. I am making a lot of good friends though. I am growing to love all types of people. I have an elder that is from Kiributi and he is teaching me a little bit of his language too which is really cool. 

I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do after my mission lately and i dont think i want to become a radiologist. It doesnt seem like the right thing to me.  Its amazing how God helps us understand things though. Like for the past 2 and a half years i have wanted to be a Radiologist but after thinking about it a lot in here i realized thats not really something for me. so i have had that question of what the heck am i going to study and go into after my mish. and one day in class we were talking with one of our teachers and he said he studys linguisticts and it like hit me that that is what i think i want to do too. The study of  languages and cultures are soooooo interesting too me and i know thats a better route for me. But thats two years away, but still important to think about. But i think that is what i want to do. There are a lot of different kinds of things i could do with it too. 

I am missing everyone back home! Thats so sweet that keagan bought a little bike for 20 bucks! I wish i could be back messing around on it with them. But once Noland realizes that brayden is good at anything he does, he will be varsity soon enough for sure. Thats great that AJ is doing good with cheer. I miss you all and hope you are all doing great! 

Thanks for the package it was good. I will never run out of werthers now! :) 

Love you 

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment