Tuesday, January 26, 2016

No change at transfers

Hello everyone! 

How was your guys week? I had another fast and eventful one here in Mabini. Our week started out pretty rough because I got really really sick all of a sudden on Thursday afternoon and it lasted all the way through Saturday morning. We ate at a restaurant thing on Thursday for lunch and I think that I ate something that got me sick but its all good the good thing is that I am better now! So we couldn't work at all on Friday. But then starting on Monday, we have had nonstop rain and high winds. Its been a very very wet, cold, muddy last few days! It has been quite the fun. We had our investigator interviewed last night for his baptism this Saturday. He did great. His name is brother JR, a 15 year old kid that is super super funny hahah. I am so happy that he is going to be baptized this saturday. 

We got transfer calls this last week, and found out that there is no changes to our companionship! I am pretty stoked about it because Elder Aquino and I get along great. He will be my only companion that I have had for more than one transfer since I was being trained by Elder Craven. lts going to be great. 

I hope you are all doing well! Stay strong and know that I miss and love you all! Keep doing what you know to be right and never doubt it! 

Elder Davis 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment