Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I am still learning so much

Hello everyone! 

I had a great week this last week. We had some good progress happen in our area. We were able to spend time looking for some less active members and what not so it was good. We actually found a ton of families in one of our areas that we have been working a lot in latley! So we are excited to see about how they progress and how we can help them get back to church. 

My cold and cough that I have had for a long time now is starting to go away finally so that is good! Me and Elder Aquino are doing great. I love him, we are like the best of friends. 

I am still learning so much out here and improving everyday. Its crazy how much things have changed from my perspective. Its all for the better.  I love you all! Have a safe and great week! Talk to you soon! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment