Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Better than dirtbiking and snowboarding?

Happy New Year everyone! 

I hope you all had a great week and a fun and safe new years! I can't believe that 2016 is here already. I was thinking about it latley about how the one entire year in my mission, 2015, is already gone. It has gone by too quickly. I can't believe it. Time keeps on flying by faster and faster and there is no controling it. Its been pretty cool because our mission has started the Book of Mormon over and have a challenge to read it in 3 months. I have really enjoyed restarting my reading. It is just amazing how much power is in one single book. I know that I have said it a million times before, and I will probably say it a million more, but there is no better book on the face of the planet. As I have been reading it, I have been highlighting tips and ways to be happy in life. I have realized that that is something that everyone wants, no matter who you are. And its been amazing at what I have already found just within the first few chapters. The Book of Mormon will help anyone find true happiness. 

We are excited to continue the work here in Mabini. We are slowly finding success. Although we are always tired and never seem to catch a break, things are going great. We are preparing someone for baptism on the 16 of this month. We are super excited. 

I know that there are some of you who read this email and blog that are not members of the Church and I would just like to invite you to find out why I am actually out here. It is because I have found the most fufilling happiness and joy through reading the Book of Mormon. Yes, I can admit it that it is better than riding dirtbikes and snowboarding and all of that. With this new year I just want to help everyone I can find this amazing joy that I have found. Just try it, what do you have to lose? 

Love you all! Have a great week and keep being the best! 

Elder Davis 
Throw back Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment