Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I hope she will remember what she knows to be true

Hello everyone

I hope you all had a great week! I had another quick but good one. We had a baptism this last week which was great it went super well. We were so happy because we had a good amount of people come and support and it turned out well. We are preparing for another baptism coming up on the 30 of January. 

We visited one of our recent converts this week and found out that she had gotten in an argument with another member and she was really really sad and she told us that she wasn't going to come to church anymore. Me and elder Aquino were really really sad because she told us that she knew that the church was true and that she knew she needed to endure to the end but that she was choosing not to. We had a good lesson with her and encouraged her to stay in the church and just remember what is most important...her relationship with Jesus Christ. I hope as we continue visiting her that she will remember what she knows to be true.  I love you guys and I hope you all have a great week! 

Elder Davis 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment