Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mission Tour

Hello everyone! 

I hope you all had a great week. I had a pretty good week here in the Philippines. We had a mission tour so we were able to go to Cebu for three days. Elder Hayne was able to speak to us and it was a great conference. I learned a lot and really grew from the conference. Other than our trip to Cebu, we had just a pretty good week of teaching and meeting new people. We contiunued to teach Mike. He is still going through so many trials with family and financial situation but he still progressing. We also have been able to teach a lot new people. 

My time here on my mission is going well, and really fast if i do say haha. But I am enjoying it. I have learned so much continue progressing every day. 

Sorry I am short, I don't have a ton time today. I love you all and hope you are all doing great! Have a great week! 

Elder Davis 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment