Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Peace

Hey Everyone! 

I hope everyone had a great week this last week. I had a great one myself here in Bias. I don't have a ton of time today but I do have a really cool experience to share from the week. Our investigator, Mike, has been doing really really well. We taught him this last week and during the lesson, he told us his testimony of the Book of Mormon. He told me and my companion that while he reads the Book of Mormon, he feels peace, and accepted. He has been going through some of the hardest times in his life lately and has been recieving a lot of critisism from family and friends, and it was sick because he told us that everytime he reads, he feels so good. I know that I have shared a lot about the Book of Mormon in past emails, But it is seriously the biggest help in our lives. I know that no matter what we go through, it will help. Its just truly amazing. 

Transfer calls came last night. Elder Magbaleta will be transfering to Cebu and I will be staying here in Bais. My new comp is Elder Pantilo. I have never met him before but I heard he is pretty chill. I am stoked for the upcoming transfer. 

I love you all and hope you are doing good. Miss you all! Have a great week! 

Elder Davis









No comments:

Post a Comment