Friday, August 7, 2015

Life is good

Hello everyone! 

This week has been a great week. I am really loving the work here in Bais. We have actually had a super busy week. Just seems like we haven't had time to breathe haha! But its good. I would rather be busy  than not. We have had some great teaching visits this last week. 
We have been teaching a couple,  Brother Michael and sister Grace. They are super great. They are super interested in the gospel. The problem is that they are super super poor right now. Mike doesn't have a job and they have two kids. They are recieving no help from family or really anyone. It breaks my heart to see their situation. Because they are such good people and genuine about learning the gospel. Brother Mike actually asked us if we could help them at all even a little bit financially. We were sad to tell them that we can't, but we can continue teaching them about what will help them the most, more than anything else, the gospel. We committed them to come to church and promised them blessings if they would. And it was amazing to see Mike show up to church on Sunday! It was really awesome. We are going to continue working with them and teaching them. 

I am still loving my mission and life. Life is good. I would not rather be anywhere else at this point in my life. It just blows my mind that I haven't been home for the last 11 months. Crazy how fast time flies by. Its good though. Coming up on my year mark, and I am starting to realize that I have grown and improved so much because of the mission. I love it. I am grateful for it all. 

I love you all and hope your'e doing great. 

elder davis 





No comments:

Post a Comment