Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's Freezing over here


Hey everyone! 

This last week has been another great one. We had the baptism for Frez (pronounced freeze) Campos! He is so awesome. Like I said last time, he is just a young kid that has his head on straight. His baptism went really well. The Zambo branch is so awesome. The members all came and supported him and it was just a great experience. 

We also found this really awesome sister this last week. She told us during our lesson that she had been praying that God would show her a sign, and what she should do with her life. She told us that within a week we came to her house and taught her. It was awesome. I know that this whole mission, and life in general, is all a part of Gods plan. He is the one who can help us when we need it. He is the one who knows what is best. He is the one who is guiding our lives. I love this gospel. 

I continue to love this mission and everything about it. I hope you all are doing great. I love and miss you all! Have a great week! 

Elder Davis



No comments:

Post a Comment