Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mango harvest


Hey guys!

First off I just want to apologize because I didn't send pictures last week, and I wont be able to this week as well. The computer shop I am at is pretty sketchy. I tried plugging in my camera, and a bunch of weird stuff started popping up on my screen, so I am going to play it safe this time. haha But this week was a great week. We have been teaching an old man for the past few weeks and he has accepted the invitation to be baptized on June 13 so I am so excited for that. He has come to church twice now, even though he has every excuse not too. He lives so far away, and he is not super wealthy, but he still came! Its amazing. He is so awesome.

So  we are going to continue working with him and prepare him for his baptism. We got transfer calls on Monday, and found out that Elder Pettibone will be transfered and my new companion is Elder Ral! My first Filipino companion! Hahaa it took a long time to get a p'noy but I am so excited for it.

We had a sweet service project this last week harvesting mangos. It was the best service project ever! We just picked a bunch of mangos and ate a bunch of mangos haha! Its mango season here so they are everywhere! I honestly have eaten more mangos this last week than I have my entire life put together. Its great though they are delicious. Hahaa other than that, nothing too crazy this week! I hope you are all doing great. I love you all and miss you tons. I hope you all have a  great week!

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment