Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's day

Hey everybody! 

This has been an awesome week! I don't have hardly anytime right now so this email will be short. But I will try and give a highlight reel of the week. We had a baptism for a 19 year old kid named Rolan. He is so awesome! Let me tell you, he is definatly one of my favorite people out here. During sacrament meeting he leaned over and asked me why he feels so different when he comes to church here, rather than at other churches. It was awesome, he said that he feels so much more happy and peaceful while going to church with us, while at the other churches he just feels like falling asleep. It was amazing. I know that this church is the only true church on the earth today, and that there truly is a noticable difference when we humble ourselves and let God teach us. 

Also, I was able to Skype my wonderful family on Monday. It was great. I really really enjoyed talking to them and spending time with my wonderful mother! 

Sorry it is so short but I have to go! Love you all and have a great week! 

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment