Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Week 29


Hey guys! 
This week flew right on by again. I can't believe that the time is going by as fast as it is. Before I know it my mission is going to be halfway over! I am loving it so much here though. The work is going really well. We have a baptism coming up for a little 9 year old girl named Kathleen. She is really awesome. I am excited for her. We have a few other investigators that we need to work with some more. They are doing okay, just need some more help. One of them has a problem with drinking and smoking. We challenged him to cut back and slowly we will help him stop completely. So we will see how it goes. Its such a hard thing to quit, but we are hopeful that it will go well. 
Nothing too crazy went down this week though. But we had a service project building roofs out of leaves which was pretty cool. It is actually harder than it looks haha. It was really fun though. 
I love you all so much! Keep being awesome out  there in the old CO! 

Roof building



No comments:

Post a Comment