Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Blisters

Hey Guys!

I hope you all had a great week! My week was really really good. It was really busy. Elder Uata had to go to Cebu 2 different times so I had to go on splits for a few days. It was really fun. My first one I got to work with Elder Germaine for two days so it was awesome. It was really cool to see the growth since the MTC. The second time, my companion was Elder May, a brand new missionary. It was really fun to work with him as well. I was kinda nervous at first because it was going to be me leading everything and stuff but it went really well.

We had a service project yesterday where we built a bathroom. It was a good service project. We had to dig this huge hole and I got blisters all over my hands cause I haven't done any really physical work out here haha.

We are still working hard out here teaching lessons and meeting new people to share the gospel with. I love it so much. Hope you all have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment