Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baptisms and transfers!

Hello everyone!

This week has been great. I had the best birthday ever with the baptism of the Camisona sisters. They are really great. We have been teaching them for a long time now and I am so glad that it worked out to baptize them on my birthday! It was a great spiritual experience. Elder Ioane and I have had a great transfer here in Toboso. But this is my last day here. I will be transfering down to another area in the south part of Negros. I am very very excited to go to a new area but also kinda sad that I will have to leave the people here. I have really come to feel like they are my family here. I will miss them a lot.

But I don't have a ton of time right now but just wanted to say that I know that this gospel is true. I have learned so much and grown just in my short time here in Toboso. I love this mission so much and am so glad to be out here.  I love you all so much and miss you!

I hope you all have a great week and thank our Heavenly Father for all of the wonderful blessings we receive every single day!

Elder Davis
Bench service project 

Plowing them fields with a white water buffalo

Camisona sisters baptism


My homies

No comments:

Post a Comment