Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Still raining


Hey everyone! 

 

I am sorry this week is going to be short, the internet here in Bais is pretty sketchy. My computer has shut off on me twice now for no reason haha. But this week has been really really good. Still raining but its great. We have been able to teach two new investigators this last week and they both came to church after our first invitation which was amazing. We were really excited about it. We are planning on inviting them to baptism on our next visit. We are continuing on to work and find and help people recieve the gospel. 

 

Elder Magbaleta and I are doing great. He is the bomb, I like having him as my comp. Sorry there are no pictures....I think my camera card caught a virus. I think I lost all my mission pictures, but I might be able to get them back if I try and clean it up. Hopefully they will come back! 

 

Love You all have a great week! 

 

Elder Davis 

No comments:

Post a Comment