Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Crazy Eric


Hello everyone! 
I hope you all had a great week. I had another fast, but good one. I really enjoyed it. This last week we focused on teaching some of our recent converts and other members to try and help the branch out. For the last two weeks our recent converts at church have been very few so we have been trying to help them. We also were able to get our baptismal canidate interviewed and ready for his baptism this Saturday. He is so awesome and ready. I have seen a huge change in him. It has been amazing to be apart of it. 
It has continued to rain every single day this week. Gotta keep them bags on your head! Haha funny story,,,,,there is this phsyco guy here in Zambo named Crazy Eric. He is so funny haha I took a picture with him on Friday night. I got my picture with him and he continued down the road on his bike. A few seconds later this other crazy woman went chasing after Eric screaming at him and cussing at him and tried throwing a rock at him. Luckily it only hit his bike. But then she turned and came at me and Elder Ral and was screaming "Why don't you take pictures with me!?" It scared me haha not going to lie. Me and Elder Ral just quickly got away from her. But it was a funny thing that happened this week. I still love it out here and am doing great. I love you all! 
Have a great week! 
Elder Davis




Crazy Eric



Gomez family


Lopez family

No comments:

Post a Comment