Thursday, June 11, 2015

Short week

Hey Guys!

Sorry this week is going to be a little short. I didn't realize my
time on the computer is almost over. But this last week has been
great.We have worked really really hard this week tracting and
teaching on the spot lessons. Our teaching pool is kinda small right
now so we are trying to build it up by tracting and stuff. Its tiring
but good. I am enjoying it. We are meeting some people that definatly
have some potential. Our one investigator with a date for baptism is
doing so well. He is doing well with not smoking or drinking coffee.
He is so strong its amazing. He has shown his faith so much lately by
not smoking or drinking coffee and coming to church every week. Its so
awesome to be a part of the proccess in seeing how far he has come.
But I am sorry its so short this week. I have to go But I love you all
and hope youre all doing great. I am still loving life out here in the
Philippines! Have a great week!

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment