Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pig skin and Chicken intestines


Hey everyone 

This week has been good. I was able to go on splits a couple times with some way cool elders. Our work here in Zamboanguita is going really well. We have been focusing on talking with everyone and finding new people to teach. Its really cool how the Lord places people in our way for us to talk to. We have been able to teach some new people and find some less active families. We taught this one family and the sister came to church on Sunday! It was really cool. 

Nothing too crazy went down this week though. Just the same ole same ole! Its great though. I am loving it out here so much. I just think its so fast.  I am almost 8 months out, my cousin Mason only has 6 months left, and my friend Dillan gets home next week. Craziness! 

I am seeing some pretty cool beaches out here.  I haven't eaten any balut (see earlier post) lately but I eat pig skin and chicken intestines every night for dinner!  It is so good.  I love it, haha.

I hope you are all doing great, sorry I am kinda short this week, I don't have a whole lot of time left. But I love you all and miss ya tons! 

Elder Davis


This is our little house in Zambo - It is awesome


Zambo house

 

No comments:

Post a Comment