Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Amping sa inyong tanan! (anyone????)


This week has been pretty good! We had transfers and I was able to get my new companion. He is from Utah and is super cool. Elder Pettibone. He is super super good at the language so I am really hoping to learn a lot from him. We get a long good. He is pretty funny. 
Our area is doing pretty well. We have two investigators with Baptismal dates so I am very excited for them. Other than them though, our teaching pool is pretty small. So we have decided we are going to work hard on finding new people to teach and locating inactive members. I hope it all goes well. 
Conference this year was amazing! I loved being able to listen to the speakers. I remember when I was younger thinking that conference is never ending and super boring. But this last conf. went by so fast and it was everything but boring. It was great.  But other than conference and transfers nothing too crazy went down this week. Hopefully next week I will have more to share. I love you all and miss you tons! 
Amping sa inyong tanan! 
Elder Davis 


Elder Maniego - the Boss




No comments:

Post a Comment