Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Sorry for slacking

Hey everyone! 

Sorry that I have been so bad about emialing a weekly email lately. We have been so busy with different activities and things to do on P-day I have been really bad at budgeting my email time. But this last two weeks has been great! We are spending a ton of time teaching less active families. We are seeing a ton of success as well. We have had two families we are teaching come back to church for two weeks in a row now! So we are really excited about that. We also have another young kid preparing for baptism in June! His name is Shinon. He is 15 and is the last one of his family to become a member. We are so excited to help him progress as well! 

I know this is short, I promise I will make up for it next week. I just wanted to send something out for you guys. Pictures next time as well! 

I love you all have a great week! 

Elder Davis 

No comments:

Post a Comment