Tuesday, May 31, 2016

First 12 weeks - Last 12 weeks

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a great week! We had a great one here in the best area of Carcar! We have been really busy this last week and a lot has happened. Like I have said in my last emails we have been working a lot lately with less actives in our area. We have been teaching a few different families and have seen tons of progress as a lot of them have come back to church for a few times in a row now. We are also teaching a part member family the Amistad family. The father has been a member for a while now and his daughter is a member. We are teaching his 15 year old son, Shinon, and have a baptismal date set for him on June 25. We are excited to help him get ready for his baptism. He is a great kid and it will be awesome for their whole family to be members! 

We had a great zone conference last week where I was able to see a few of some friends here in the mission. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. I am now at the start of the last 12 weeks of my mission. I remember back to how fast my first 12 weeks went when I was in training and it makes me scared that my mission is going to be over before I now it! I am having the best time out here! I have learned so much and grown a lot. I am excited to come home, but at the same time not. But its all good I still have 2 transfers to give it everything I have. 

I love you guys! I hope you are all doing great! Stay strong and continue doing the things that will make our Heavenly Father proud! 

Love you all! 

Elder Davis
 
 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment