Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Onion rings

Hello everyone! 

I hope you are all doing great! I am loving life here in my area of Carcar! 
 
This last week was a good one for me and my companion here in Carcar. This area is so awesome! It has so much potential, as in there is so many good things that are going to happen here in the coming weeks. There is so many places and people that have a lot of potential so we are so excited to see what miracles we can bring to this area. We are preparing for a baptism for a very awesome sister this coming Saturday. Sister Pasita. She is just so ready and she is so elect its amazing. We have been also working with a part member family that is really really awesome. His IBD is set for April 9, so we will see how it goes. But like I have said, there is so much possibility here in Carcar right now. I feel so lucky to be here. 
There is tons of awesome stuff about the mission that makes it the best experience ever. I feel like I have learned so many important life lessons since being out here. I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

Its pretty awesome being in a house with 3 other Americans becasue then we get great ideas like trying to make onion rings for lunch and corn dogs and all that good American stuff haha. We made the best onion rings ever the other day. 
Love you all! 

Elder Davis 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment