Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Family complete and headed to Carcar

Hello Everyone!

I hope you had a great week! I had an amazing last week here in Mabini.  I can't believe that its been 4 1/2 months here already! The time has flown by so dang fast! My time here with Elder Matthews seems like just yesterday! We got transfer calls last night and I got great news! I am finally going to be assigned on Cebu! Yahhhhhhhh!  I am so stoked. I thought I was forever here on Negros! haha But I will be heading to an area called Carcar and I will be with one of my kabatch, Elder Wilson! I am stoked. 

We had a great week of work this last week, because we finally baptized the rest of one of our recent converts family! The Ortaliz family is now complete! Haha at least the ones who still live at home. It was awesome. Just kinda to go along with what I have said in the past, the gospel blesses families. I have seen it bless this family so much. And just some evidence, because most people would be really really bent out of shape if their house got broken into and robbed while they were out for the day...kinda like me about a year and a half ago in Toboso.....But as the Ortaliz family was at their baptism, someone broke into their house and stole a bunch of rice and a ton of money. Not good. But they handled it so well. They were not angry or bitter or regretting going to their baptism. They just accepted the fact that they were being tried...even on the day of their baptism. Anyways just a testimony builder for me. The Church is true, it blesses families now, and for eternity. 

Love you all! 

Elder Davis



 

No comments:

Post a Comment