Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Mixed emotions

Hello everyone! 

I just am going to have to apologize ahead of time because I don't have that much time left to write this letter, but I just wanted to write and let you all know that I am still doing great! 

Its been a really interesting time of my mission being so close to going home. There are so many mixed emotions going on in my mind all the time. I am getting really really excited to get home and get back to my life there, but I am also going to be really sad to leave the Philippines. Its coming up quick. I have 3 weeks left. The work is going great. We have so much progress in our area right now. We have set 5 baptisms before I go home. Its really amazing. Such a blessing. 

I have learned a ton and am excited to tell you all about it! I will see you all soon! Have a great week! 

Elder Davis 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment