Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Miracles are possible

Hey Guys! 

We had a great last couple of weeks here in Carcar City, Cebu. We have been staying pretty busy getting ready for the baptism we had last week. We were able to see our efforts come through when our investigators were baptized by some of the young men that we recently brought back into activity. It was such a good experience for all of us. It was even cooler to hear the testimony of brother Shinon and to see his happiness to be able to be together with his family in the true church. 

We have been finding new people to teach as well. We have some really good progression happening here. It makes me so excited to see, and makes me happy to have hope of ending my mission on a good strong note. 

I know that its only through trusting in God that miracles are possible. It feels like a miracle to me that I have been able to make it this far in my mission. I know that its only through the help of Heavenly Father. 

I am getting excited to see you all here pretty soon! End of August....put it on your calendar :) 

Love you all, 

Elder Davis 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment