Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Siopao making

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had a great week! Sorry I have been kinda bad about writing a weekly letter lately....I have gotten bad at managing my time one the computer haha. But This last week has been a great one for me here in Carcar. Me and Elder Wilson are doing great. Two weeks ago we had a baptism for Sister Pasita, which was a great baptism. This last week we have been teaching this part member family that has been preparing for baptism for a long time now. Brother Jurry and his daughter. We taught them and finally got them interviewed and they are ready to go for this Saturday. We are so excited for them. 

We were able to help Brother Jurry to make some siopao, which is like a wierd bread thing with meat in the middle of it. We helped him make it so he could take it and sell it around town. It was a great service project. We enjoyed it. 

We are looking forward to listening to General Conference this upcoming weekend. Its killing us because of the anticipation haha. I have heard that it was really really good, so we are excited. I hope everyone is doing great! Have a great week! 

Elder Davis
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment