Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Back to the beginning

Good odto everyone! 

This week was another good and fast one. We had a good last few days of work, me and Elder Matthews. This last Friday we had our mission Christmas conference which was really good. We spent the day Thursday driving down and then had con on Friday and then drove back on Saturday morning.  Again, like I have mentioned driving was really fun. 

We taught our IBD just yesterday and she is still doing good. She is preparing for baptism on December 26.  She has been going to church for 6 months straight and is finally ready to get baptised.  We also found a lot of good potential people to visit. 

I was able to work with Elder Germaine in Toboso again on Monday.  It was good to go back and visit my first area and work there again. Its funny because I ran into a bunch of people that I knew from my first time around and they kept telling me "woah you can actually speak visaya now!" hahaha it was good. 

But I hope everything back at home is doing good.

Have a safe week and enjoy that cold weather and snow for me and I will soak in this 95 degree weather for you all! haha 

elder davis
 

Villanueva Family

Christmas Conference
Dasda ???
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment